As the summer season starts to wrap up, here are the most important makeup trends for fall 2011.
1. Black eyeliner–we have mentioned this before as a transitional look going into fall. Straight lines in all different designs ruled the runways from New York to Paris. So get your liquid liner ready you are going to need it.
2. Flushed Cheeks–flawless skin is always a must, and for fall we keep seeing a slightly flushed cheek along with that. The placement varies from high on the cheekbone to low, and not so much on the apples.
3. Spider Lashes–Pile on the mascara to maximize your lashes. This is not about separating each individual lash, it’s about a majorly clumpy look.
4. Metallic Eyes–Copper, gold, silver, bronze are all key players for eye shadow.
5. Big brows–Strong, defined, dark that is how I would describe the brow for fall.
6. Crimson lips–It wouldn’t be fall without a red lip. Semi matte and matte textures tend to be the texture for the season.