Brit singing sensation Adele covers the October issue of Vogue UK, and she looks better than ever. The soft shade of taupe shadow on her lids and the smudgy eye liner under her eyes is so pretty. I am and will always be a super fan of the nude lip. The shade that she is wearing is perfect.
Here are a few ways you could recreate the look:
1. Create flawless looking skin with a natural matte finish foundation.
2. Blend a matte taupe eyeshadow through the socket of the eye using a soft tapered brush.
3. Use gel eyeliner along the upper lash line for defined cat eyeliner
4. Smudge eye kohl under the eye for a soft smoky look.
5. Complete the look with false eye lashes and a nude lipstick.
1. Bobbi Brown sand tortoise shell eye palette 2. Smoke and Mirrors chicago lash 3. Smashbox jet set waterproof eyeliner 4. Makeup Forever eye kohl in matte mocha brown 5. YSL long wear transfer resistant foundation 6. MAC lipstick in myth